Nile Cruise Aswan
Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor, Cruise the Nile in a 5 star Nile Cruise for 3 nights starting from Aswan to Luxor and discover the wonders of Egypt- Enjoy the serenity of the Nile Valley, Visit the Greek and Roman Temples such as Philea , Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. Explore Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Luxor Temples with an optional hot air balloon ride in Luxor.
Schedule: Every Friday Or Monday Or Wednesday From Aswan to Luxor for 3 nights/4 days
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan.
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Any extra and personal spending.
- Tipping for cruise crew, drivers and tour guide.
Day 1 : Aswan Tours
- Upon your arrival at Aswan airport or station. You will be met by Journey To Egypt tour guide, enjoy visiting the world famous High Dam, The awesome Philae temple, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor, Then transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise before Lunch. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan| Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 : Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples- Sail To Luxor
- Morning Sail to Kom Ombo, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo Then Sail to Edfu, have breakfast on board and lunch after that Visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor. Dinner and overnight on board| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
- After breakfast on your Nile cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC. Head to the Colossi of Memnon. Have your lunch and Dinner on board Nile Cruise| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Disembarkation – Luxor Tours
- Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast. visit Karnak and Luxor temples, then Transfer to Luxor Airport or railway station| Meals: Breakfast
Nile Cruise Itinerary may change in sequence but not in visits, Journey To Egypt NOT liable for these changes.
Cruise Ship: Can be one of the following or Similar
- MS Princess Sarah Nile Cruise Every Friday
- MS Orbital Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Every Friday
- MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise Every Friday
- Jamila Nile Cruise Every Monday
- Radamis 1 Nile Cruise Every Monday
- Ms Concerto Nile Cruise Every Wednesday
- MS Princess Sarah II Nile Cruise Every Wednesday
Nile Cruise Prices:
*****5 Star Standard Nile Cruise *****
Price per Person per Trip
|Double||285 U$D||370 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||470 U$D||600 U$D|
*****5 Star Deluxe Nile Cruise *****
Price per Person per Trip
|Double||345 U$D||445 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||565 U$D||680 U$D|
Tour & Prices:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
1 – 5.99 pay Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Notes: Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents.
All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
Payment Policy: Space will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 % and during the Christmas, New year and Easter holidays and tour packages, the required deposit is 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposit can be made by wire transfer or the Western Union.
Tipping, We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.
Notes: Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If You Come By Flight: We need the Airline Company Name, Your flight departure City, The Flight Number, Arrival Time. If You Come By Train: Train Number, Train Car Number, The Number of your Train Seat.