The most popular tours in Luxor takes visitors to the Valley of the Kings, the most magnificent burial ground the world has ever seen- the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Duration: About 5 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise and transfer to the west bank where you will start your Luxor tours
by visiting the Valley of the Kings
, Wadi Biban el Muluk, has excited the interest and imagination of countless visitors over thousands of years. This Valley was to be a repository for the mortal remains of the New Kingdom
’s greatest rulers and as the cemetery of Pharaoh, the intercessor between gods and humankind, it was among Egypt
’s most sacred sites. Continue your Luxor tours by visiting the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
, the crowning achievement of Deir el Bahri is, of course, the mortuary temple of Hatshepsut
which now commands the whole are and which remains even in its ruinous state one of the great monuments of Egypt. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon
, originally formed a part of the biggest mortuary temple of the New Kingdom. Ends of your tour, Later you will be driven back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Luxor.
Price per Person per Trip
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.