The best way to combat the afternoon in Aswan city is to sail on the Nile by a motor boat to the Nubian Village to enjoy the scenery on the Nile and get a closer look at Nubian Village life.
This trip allows you to meet and impact with a Nubian family and to learn about their simple life style, cultural and tradition.
Nubia is the area between Aswan in Egypt and Khartoum in Sudan.
- Duration: About 2 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Boat fees and tickets
- Hena Tato
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by motor boat to visit the Nubian Village and enjoying having tea- The Nubin Village is located on the west bank of the Nile, You’ll Pass by the first Cataract of Aswan and the Elephantine Island, the largest of the islands at Aswan, behind is the much smaller Kitchener’s island also you’ll see the Agha Khan Mausoleum ( from outside). Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Aswan.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||50 $||30 $||25 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.