A day tour to Old Cairo and Coptic Cairo visiting Salah El Din Citadel, seat of the rulers of Egypt until the mid-19th century. Within the walls, the Mohamed Ali Mosque, known as the Alabaster Mosque. Tour Coptic Cairo, an area intimately linked with early Christian history before exploring Khan El Khalili. A professional guide will accompany you the whole way.
Cairo contains early Christian churches as well as some of the oldest and beautiful mosques, madrassas, and mausoleums.
- Duration: About 6 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy a visit to Salah El Din Citadel, in the heart of medieval Cairo is the complex of hilltop battlements and bastion begun by Salah El Din in 1176 AD, it is one of the Cairo city’s main landmarks. After that visit Mohamed Ali Mosque, begun in 1830 By Egypt’s first modernizing ruler, Mohamed Ali Pasha, it was completed in 1848, he is buried inside. Then have your lunch at local restaurant, Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore the bazzars of Khan El Khalili, or simple the Khan, was built in 1382. Move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the oldest of Cairo’s Coptic churches, it is built where the Holy Family lived while Joseph worked at the fortress. The Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||70 $||50 $||40 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.