Tours of Cairo by night are also available, including the spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza. The Sound and Light show Pyramids; performance begins at 19:00 in winter and 19:30 in summer.
- Duration: About 2 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- English assistant during your trip
- Entrance fees
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tours of Cairo by night are also available, including the spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza. The Sound and Light show Pyramids; performance begins at 19:00 in winter and 19:30 in summer. Come early to get a good seat. Sound and light is a recorded dramatization of the history of the Giza Plateau accompanied by a shifting play of lights which illuminates the pyramids and Sphinx. The performances are given in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. What better place for a light display than the city that never Sleep?
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||35 $||30 $||25 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay full tour price as per adult person.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.