Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan
Book a 5 day- 4 nights Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan Including Nile Cruise tours and day trips in Luxor and Aswan. Discover Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Edfu, KomOmbo and Philea Temples. Explore the same route the Pharaohs would have taken in their stately processions along the Nile. Experience the sights and scenery of Upper Egypt.
Schedule: Every Saturday Or Monday or Thursday From Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights/5 days
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan.
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Any extra and personal spending.
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
- Upon your arrival at Luxor airport or station. You will be met by Journey To Egypt tour guide, enjoy visiting the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple, Then transfer to embark your Egypt Nile Cruise before Lunch. Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor| Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Luxor Tours – Sail To Edfu
- After breakfast on your Nile cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC. Head to the Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
- After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god.Have your lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
- After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam, proceeding to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Disembarkation in Aswan
- Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast. Then Transfer to Aswan Airport or railway station| Meals: Breakfast
Cruise Ship: Can be one of the following or Similar
- Ms Concerto Nile Cruise Every Saturday
- MS Princess Sarah II Nile Cruise Every Saturday
- MS Princess Sarah Nile Cruise Every Monday
- MS Orbital Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Every Monday
- Jamila Nile Cruise Every Thursday
- Radamis 1 Nile Cruise Every Thursday
Price per Person per Trip
|Double||380 U$D||420 U$D|
|Single||530 U$D||590 U$D|
Tour & Prices:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
1 – 5.99 pay Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Notes: Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents.
All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
Payment Policy: Space will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 % and during the Christmas, New year and Easter holidays and tour packages, the required deposit is 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposit can be made by wire transfer or the Western Union.
Tipping, We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.
Notes: Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If You Come By Flight: We need the Airline Company Name, Your flight departure City, The Flight Number, Arrival Time. If You Come By Train: Train Number, Train Car Number, The Number of your Train Seat.