Three day Luxor City Break. This is a simple & short Luxor Vacation Package which gives you the chance to explore the delights Luxor has to offer in just three days. You’ll visit Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples. with Luxor Hot Air Balloon excursion.
- No of Days: 03 Days/ 02 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Every day
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Hot air Balloon excursion.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight ticket
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen tomb at Valley of the Kings.
- Any optional tours such as Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple .
- Tipping ( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
Welcome to Luxor, and the start of your Luxor Vacation Packages, Journey to Egypt tour guide will meet you at Luxor international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor by private air conditioned vehicle. The rest of the day is free for you to settle in- If you arrive early in the day. Our tour guide can assist you with any things to do in Luxor. Overnight in Luxor. Meals:Dinner
Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your Luxor hotel and transfer to the west bank to start Valley of the Kings tour, or Wadi Biban el Muluk tour, which has excited the interest and imagination of countless visitors over thousands of years. This Valley of the Kings was to be a repository for the mortal remains of the New Kingdom’s greatest rulers and as the cemetery of Pharaoh, the intercessor between gods and humankind, it was among Egypt’s most sacred sites. Move on to visit Queen Hatshepsut Temple, the crowning achievement of Deir el Bahri and the mortuary temple of Hatshepsut which now commands the whole are and which remains even in its ruinous state one of the great monuments of Luxor. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your Lunch at local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temple , the sacred complex, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak, It’s the largest temple complex ever built by man in Luxor. End your tour by visiting Luxor Temple, which was located in the heart of ancient Luxor and like Karnak was dedicated to the god Amun-Re. Later you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch
Early morning- Luxor hot air balloon. Weather permitting, You leave at dawn from sites on the West Bank and ﬂights last about 30–40 minutes. Luxor hot air balloon is wonderful, the experience of a lifetime. Luxor hot air balloon, is an incredible way to see the temples of Egypt which without doubt among the most impressive monuments to have survived from the ancient world. Later on you will be transferred to Luxor international airport for departure. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Price per Person per trip
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.