- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Shopping tours in Luxor.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Your Aswan tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your Luxor Tours from Aswan. Drive from Aswan to Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle about 04 hours driving to visit Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple or more correctly (the complex of temples), was built more than two thousand years ago by different generations of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Your Lunch would be served on the way at a local restaurant. Move on to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Know as Colossi of Memnon, and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume places before driving back to your hotel in Aswan.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||150 $||100 $||80 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.