Felucca Tours- The Nile Valley today is still a beautiful and magical place, and one should take the time to enjoy its many attributes.
Few things are quite as pleasant as sailing at sunset by Felucca along the River Nile in Luxor. There, especially in the autumn during the annual southward migration, dozens of species of birds can be seen, from herons and pelicans to bee-eaters and sun birds. It is not unusual on a November evening to see flocks of thousand birds or more flying low across the fields, searching for a place to spend the night.
These traditional Nile sail boats know as Felucca for a very relaxing and fun way of travel. A fantastic sailing experience on the Nile and a visit to the Banana Island (Geziret alMoz), entrusting yourself to the power of the current and the winds
- Duration: About 1 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Boat fees and entrance fees for the Banana Island.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about an hour, visit the Banana Island and enjoying having tea. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Luxor.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 persons|
|Prices||30 $||20 $||15 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.