Enjoy Luxor day trip from Marsa alam. Explore the most important tourist site in Upper Egypt, tour the most famous sites in Luxor. On the East Bank Visit the Temples at Karnak and on the West Bank discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon
- Duration: 1 Day Trip – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Drive to Luxor from Marsa Alam to discover the monuments on the East and West Banks of the River Nile in one day. Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air conditional modern vehicle to Luxor, It was to be the capital of Egypt throughout the Empire for some 500 years, except for the short reign of Akhenaten, until the death of the last Ramesside king in 1085 BC. Visit Karnak Temples, which is an extremely complex series of structures divided between three areas dedicated principally to the Theban Triad, Amun-Ree, Mut and Khonsu, but there are also other temples within the precincts. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then heading to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, Biban al-Muliik; Tombs of the Kings, or Wadi al-Muliik; as English, a local name bestowed by inspired guesswork. It consists of two main sections, the E valley where most of the tombs (not all accessible) are located and the W valley with only two royal and two other tombs (special permission required). Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, This temple is one of the most remarkable structures in Egypt. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon, originally formed a part of the biggest mortuary temple of the New Kingdom. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa alam.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||200 $||115 $||80 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.