Despite large numbers of tourists it attracts, Luxor is little more than a small town on the banks of the Nile. Hundreds of thousands of international visitors flock here to marvel at what the modern town was built upon, which is the spectacular ruins of Thebes, vast capital of the pharaohs during the New Kingdom (1550–1069 BC). Only two temples remain- Luxor Temple in the heart of the town and the Karnak temple complex just north of the town Both were renowned throughout the ancient world and have attracted visitors ever since ancient Greek and Roman times. Even more extraordinary are the sites on the West Bank, which is where the pharaohs built their grand funerary temples and tombs.
Available Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada include one-day trip of the west bank sites combining Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon on the west bank of Luxor and Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple on the east bank of Luxor.
- Duration: 1 Day – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Pick up service from your Hotel and return.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Shopping through famous bazaars
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Drive to Luxor from Hurghada for a day trip to visit the world’s largest outdoor museum. Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by air conditional modern vehicle to visit the Valley of the Kings, the most famous concentration of Royal tombs in ancient Egypt, the site was too sacred and too secret to bear a formal name, you’ll visit 3 tombs there. Move on to visit Hatshepsut Temple, one of the most impressive monuments of western Luxor. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon, originally formed a part of the biggest mortuary temple of the New Kingdom. Continue to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your Lunch at local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temple , the sacred complex, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak, the largest temple complex ever built by man. End your tour by visiting Luxor Temple, Was located in the heart of ancient Luxor and like Karnak was dedicated to the god Amun-Re. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||160 $||85 $||65 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.