During your Aswan visit, you can enjoy a day tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples, Kom Ombo Temple which stands on a high ground overlooking the Nile and Edfu Temple which is dedicated to god Horus and it considered the best preserved cult temple in Egypt.
- Duration: About 8 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Your Aswan tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ” Sobek ” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||100 $||70 $||50 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.