The journey of the Holy Family to Egypt follows the footsteps of the Holy Family around Egypt. The Gospel of Matthew describes the flight of the Holy Family into Egypt, Which saw Joseph, his wife Mary and their infant son Jesus escape king Herod’s Massacre of the Innocents.
- No of Days: 14 Days/13 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Every Day
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Miya city including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
- Holy Family route as per the itinerary above
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight ticket Aswan To Cairo
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor & Abu Simbel Temples in Aswan
- Tipping ( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
- Movenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids or Le Meridien Hotel & Spa
- Nefertiti Hotel Minya
- Sonsta st. George hotel Luxor
- Ms Princess Sarah Nile Cruisen or Ms Miss World Nile Cruise
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your holiday, Your arrive at Cairo International Airport where we meet and transfer you to your hotel. Our tour guide, Welcomes you, helps you settle into the hotel, and outlines the plan for the next few days. Welcome drink- Overnight Cairo
A full day tour in Cairo to visit The Great Sphinx and the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza. Despite centuries of study, the Pyramids remain a mystery. There’s their age: we are closer in time to the era of Jesus Christ than he was to the Pyramids. Lunch will be served in a good restaurant Then transfer to discover the Egyptian Museum, All of ancient Egyptian history is here, from the earliest Pharaonic artefact ever discovered to treasures from the era of Cleopatra. Back to hotel overnight Cairo | Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Today start the Holy Family journey in Egypt, visit Tel Basta there Jesus gushed forth a spring of water to drink, you will visit the holy well then you will visit Belbeis, the Holy Family rested there in the shade of a tree at it’s plac you there at Saint George Church which you will visit and the back to Cairo and Overnight | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we head to Sakha about 140 Km north of Cairo, there you will visit Virgin Mary Church, also you will see the foot print of Jesus Christ. Then transfer to Samanoud where the Holy Family crossed the Nile to the city of Samanoud inside the Delta, there you will visit Saint Abanoub Church. Lunch in your way then back to Cairo and Overnight| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, then start trip to visit Wadi Natrun, Prized by the ancient Egyptians as a source of the salt deposit natron, a vital ingredient in the mummiﬁcation process, this remote valley just west of the Delta region was later equally valued by the early Christians as a hiding place from persecution by the Romans. Initially they sheltered in caves, later building monasteries, of which four remain today. Each monastery has a full complement of monks and three of the monasteries welcome visitors. Begin your trip with Deir al-Baramous then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoy who body is still there then visit Abu Makar Monastery and end your trip with Deir El- Suryani. Lunch in your way then back to Cairo and Overnight| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we visit the churches of Coptic Cairo, start by the Hanging Church and church of St.Sergius , Sunk below street level, this 5th-century church is Egypt’s oldest. Steps descend to a crypt where the Holy Family is supposed to have taken shelter. then continue to see the Church of St. George as well as the Fortress of Babylon in Old Cairo. Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceeds to visit the Church of Holy Virgin Mary at Maadi, the Holy Family had passed by that palce of the Church. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Enjoy the Holy Family trip to south Egypt, The Holy family traveled in a boat on the Nile toward the south. Today you will transfer south to Minya City about 4 hours. Arrive Minya and we visit a Church beside the River at Gabal Al Teir. Then transfer to your hotel in Minya city and overnight| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we continue south to Assyut City to visit the monastery of the Holy Virgin, The holy family spent over 6 months here . END OF HOLY FAMILY ROUTE. We continue our way to Luxor City about 7 hours driving. Then transfer to your hotel in Luxor and overnight| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor, then you will be met and transferred to your 5 star Nile Cruise. Having lunch, then we visit the east bank of Luxor including Tours to Karnak and Luxor temples. Karnak As well as being Egypt’s most magniﬁcent temple complex, Karnak is also one of Egypt’s oldest Pharaonic sites. Dinner on board Overnight in Nile Cruising | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner
Luxor (Optional) hot-air balloon ride over Luxor. Weather permitting, You leave at dawn from sites on the West Bank and ﬂights last about 30–40 minutes. Before we tour to Valley of the Kings, to date 63 tombs have been discovered and there may still be more to come, making this the richest archaeological site on earth. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, This is the most intriguing of the temples and tombs on Luxor’s West Bank – End your tour by visiting The Colossal of Memnon. Later transfer to Your Nile Cruise- Sail To Edfu City- Lunch on board- Tea Time- Dinner on board- Overnight in Nile Cruising | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Nile Cruising. After breakfast, We visit the Temple of Edfu, it is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt- Then Sail to Luxor city- Lunch on board- Then Sail to Kom Ombo Town- Tour to Kom ombo Temple, it is unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty- Tea Time- Dinner on board-Galabya Party- Overnight in Nile Cruising | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After breakfast, We visit the the High Dam of Aswan and Philea Temple, Philae Centre of the cult of Isis, Philae is a comparatively late temple complex, dating from the Graeco-Roman period. It is a favourite with visitors thanks to a beautiful location on its own island in the Nile- Lunch on board- Tea Time- Dinner on board- Overnight in Nile Cruising | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
After breakfast, transfer to Aswan airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to your hotel in Cairo- Free time at leisure with optional available in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo| Meals: Breakfast
Tour ends, you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
Prices Per Person Per Trip
|Double||1400 U$D||1600 U$D|
|Single||2800 U$D||3200 U$D|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.