If you feel a call to visit Egypt, imagine going there to have a past life regression inside the Great Pyramid. Now you can ! Join us for this amazing 12 day Egypt Spiritual Tours. Escaping the crowds for a while, scramble to the edge of the Nile to meditate, close your eyes and imagine the dawn rituals that were conducted thousands of years ago.
- No of Days: 12 Days/11 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Saturday or Monday
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Abydos including Lunch and dinner.
- All accommodation throughout based on a share twin.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private guided tours )
- Air-conditioned private Van Luxor / Dendara / Abydos / Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites ( in Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Dandara, Abydos)
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Meals at hotels, Nile Cruise, Abydos and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport transfers.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo/ Aswan- Luxor/ Cairo
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tip Kitty ( Gratuities for your tour guides and Nile Cruise staff)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We are flexible, so if you prefer to add or to adjust anything to your Egypt Spiritual Tours, Please contact us.
- Cairo Hotels: Movenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids or Le Meridien Hotel & Spa
- Nile Cruise: Ms Princess Sarah Nile Cruise or MS Miss World Nile Cruise
- Luxor Hotel: Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel
- Abydos : Local Guest House
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your Sacred Soul Immersion Journey to Egypt , our tour guide will meet you at Cairo international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. At hotel our guide will review your spiritual vacation itinerary to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. Welcome drink- Overnight Cairo
Today, we visit Saqqara and the Step Pyramid of Zoser for spiritual work. This ancient temple site was once a Vibrational Healing Mystery School. Here we will journey back in time and connect with our past incarnations in this sacred land| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Overnight Cairo
Today we Continue our Egypt Spiritual tours by visiting Giza Plateau, around 2600 BC the rocky Giza plateau became the burial ground (necropolis) for Memphis, then the capital of Egypt. In less than a century during the Old Kingdom three successive generations built the three Great Pyramids and associated structures. Back to hotel| Meals: Breakfast and Lunch Overnight Cairo
Start your day visiting the Egyptian Museum, Egypt’s ﬁrst national museum of antiquities opened in 1863. It was re housed in the current pink, purpose-built premises in 1902, which were designed in Neo-Classical style by French architect Marcel Dourgnon. Transfer to visit Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbul and to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo and back to hotel| Meals: Breakfast,Lunch Overnight Cairo
Cairo to Aswan. Transfer to Cairo airport for flight to Aswan city where you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to your Nile Cruise in Aswan to check in proceed to start your Aswan tours, Visit by motor boat the Temple of Isis on the Island of Philae. Escaping the crowds for a while, scramble to the edge of the Nile to meditate, close your eyes and imagine the dawn rituals that were conducted thousands of years ago – Lunch on board- Tea Time- Dinner on board- Overnight in Nile Cruising| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Nile Cruising. Sail to Kom Ombo Town-Visit Kom ombo Temple, dedicated to Sobek, the Crocodile God. Then Sail to Edfu city- Lunch on board- Tea Time- Dinner on board-Galabya Party- Overnight in Nile Cruising | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After breakfast, We visit Temple of Edfu, the temple of Horus, the Protector God. Horus represents the rise from wounded child to divine one and helps us with our journey of transcending ego to live in the truth of our souls- Then Sail to Luxor city- Lunch on board- Tour to the east bank of Luxor including Tours to Karnak and Luxor temples. Karnak As well as being Egypt’s most magniﬁcent temple complex, Karnak is also one of Egypt’s oldest Pharaonic sites. It started with humble beginnings during the 11th Dynasty, and was added to and expanded by every pharaoh over the course of 1,300 years until the 20th Dynasty. It contains many different courts, halls and temples. At the heart of the vast complex lies the Temple of Amun, dedicated to the king of gods. Dinner on board
Optional Tour: Sound and Light Show at Karnak temple, Sonorous voices, accompanied by lights and music, recount the history of Thebes and lives of many of the Pharaohs who built the temples, courts and obelisks in honour of Amun. Overnight in Nile Cruising| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner
Optional: hot air balloon in Luxor. Weather permitting, You leave at dawn from sites on the West Bank and ﬂights last about 30–40 minutes. Before we visit Valley of the Kings, Wonderful Things Archaeologist Howard Carter had been digging in the Valley of the Kings for ﬁve seasons. His backer Lord Carnarvon was on the point of stopping the funding when on 4 November 1922 Carter discovered some steps. Three weeks later the pair broke through a second sealed door that allowed Carter to peer through into an undisturbed tomb. Asked by Carnarvon if he could see anything, Carter replied, “Yes, wonderful things. Move on to visit Queen Hatshepsut’s terraced and colonnaded temple is carved deep in the desert rock. Hatshepsut was the only queen in Egyptian history, and the site of her temple pre-dates the Old Kingdom, End your tour by visiting The colossal of Memnon. Tonight we will stay in a 5 star hotel in Luxor. Overnight Luxor| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, we Continue our Egypt Spiritual tours and drive to Dendara Temple, the Temple of Hathor, Goddess of Love, Joy, Beauty and Music. We will facilitate spiritual work here. This is a beautiful temple with a lovely energy. After our time in Dendara Temple we continue by road to Abydos Temple, the Temple of Seti Ι. This is a magical temple complex and includes the Osirian which is a monolithic type structure clearly dating back to pre-Pharaonic times. Here we will see the Flower of Life carved into the wall of the Osirian (believed to be the oldest one in the world). Because of the remote location of Abydos, few tourists visit and the temple energy is very pure- a special gift indeed. We will stay in Abydos for 2 nights at a local Guest House. This is a great opportunity to experience traditional village life.| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner. Overnight in Abydos
Today, we will spend time with Amir, a gifted Egyptian healer who will facilitate spiritual work with us. Amir is the spiritual guardian of this temple and he will take us to places not open to the general public. Overnight in Abydos.| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This morning, we depart Abydos and travel to Luxor Airport to board our flight back to Cairo- Arrive Cairo- Transfer to your hotel. Overnight Cairo
Tour ends, you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||?? U$D||?? U$D||?? U$D||?? U$D|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.