- Duration: About 16 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Domestic flight ticket Luxor/ Cairo / Luxor.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- Any extra not mentioned in the program
Flight Times Approx:
- Cairo to Luxor 06:00/ 07:00
- Luxor to Cairo 22:00/23:00
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise to Luxor international airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and transferred to discover the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza, The pyramids were built over the spain of three generations- by Khufu, his second-reigning son Khafre, and Menkaure. The Great Pyramid contains about 2,300,000 blocks of stone, often said to weigh on average 2.5 tons. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley temple. Proceed to enjoy having your Lunch then move on to visit the Egyptian Museum, the most important collection of the museum is that of Tutankhamun, there are other masterpieces dating from the ancient Kingdom like the statues of Cheops, Chepren and Mycerinus, there is also the collection of Thutmose lll, Akhnaton and a number of statues of Ramses ll. Move onto old Cairo. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo airport for your flight back to Luxor then transfer to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||415 $||330 $||305 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 100 $ each.
- 6 – 11.99 170 $ each.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.