Will take you to experience Cairo’s long and diverse history. We will take you to Giza Pyramids to see the Great Pyramid , Your dream in private tours. Journey to remarkable landmarks of Cairo, on this Cairo Tours Packages which designed to decrease travel expenses and provide you with the variety of tours to explore Cairo twinkling city. Gazed upon the amazement of Pyramids of Giza, walk through Egyptian Museum and more with Journey to Egypt.
No of Days: 4 Days/03 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Every Day
- Meet at Cairo International Airport Plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Van.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in Cairo Hotel including breakfast & all taxes.
- 2- Full day Tours in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites.
- Private tour guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo by air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Service charges & all taxes.
- Transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours if required
- Any personal expenses
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Journey to Egypt representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Pyramids of Giza, to visit the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple. Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, Then proceed to Saqqara, there can be few archaeological sites in all the world, let alone Egypt, to compare with Saqqara. Move to Memphis, the royal residence and capital of Egypt during the early dynastic period and a city of major importance throughout the rest of its history. at the end of your day tour back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast at hotel, Our tour guide will escort you to visit the Egyptian Museum, a unique storehouse of one of the oldest and grandest civilization on earth. Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, Then proceed to visit Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the Citadel of Salah El Din, a Turkish delight on the Cairo skyline. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the oldest Coptic churches, the Hanging Church, Church of Abu Serga, Church of St. Barbara. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will visit Khan El Khalili. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Journey to Egypt representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
Summer Rates Per Person ( May- Sep.)
|Per Person in Triple Room||310 U$D|
|Per Person in Double Room||325 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||515 U$D|
Winter Rates Per Person ( Oct-April)
|Per Person in Triple Room||349 U$D|
|Per Person in Double Room||365 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||599 U$D|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area or to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.