Another full-day itinerary includes visits to Cairo Pyramids and then Visit the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, the world’s first building in stone move on to visit Memphis, This is where the Pharaonic dynasties began, with the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt by Menes.
- Duration: About 8 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to visit Cairo Pyramids, which were built over the span of three generations by Khufu, his second- reigning son, Khafre, and Menkaure . Then proceed to the Great Sphinx, Chephren had the happy idea of shipping it into a figure- lion’s body, god’s face, though perhaps Chephren’s own, and wearing the royal headdress with uraeus. Move to visit Saqqara, there can be few archaeological sites in all the world, let alone Egypt, to compare with Saqqara. Then have your lunch at local restaurant after that transfer to Memphis,( Egyptian Mennefer) was the royal residence and capital of Egypt during the early dynastic period and Old Kingdom and a city of major importance throughout the rest of its history, the ruins of the ancient capital of Memphis today lie around the modern village of Mit Rahina. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons|
|Prices||110 $||70 $||60 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great.