The monuments of Egypt tell a story. The Pyramids created the Egyptian State; The Coptic Cairo Churches transformed Christianity; The Mosques of Cairo recount the struggles of Islam; The High Dam at Aswan is rolling back the deserts of northern Africa.
No of Days: 7 Days/06 Nights Type: Private Tour Run: Every Day
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aswan including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeping train on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites ( in Cairo,Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel)
- Qualified tour guide.
- Transfer from Luxor to Aswan by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel and return .
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tipping ( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your Egypt Holidays, We greet you at Cairo international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. At hotel our guide will review your holiday itinerary to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. The rest of the day is free for you to settle in- If you arrive early in the day, Our tour guide can assist you with any travel in Cairo. Overnight Cairo
Cairo- Luxor Today we visit Egypt’s Highlights- The Great Pyramids of Giza. When you have reach the foot of the Great Pyramid, you are seized with a vivid and powerful emotion, tempered by a sort of stupefaction, almost overwhelming in its effects. Lunch will be served in a good restaurant Then transfer to see the Egyptian Museum, There are 100,000 exhibits which could easily fill half a dozen museums this size, a unique storehouse of one of the oldest and grandest civilizations on earth. Later, this evening you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeping Train to Luxor, Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Luxor- Upon arrival in Luxor City, you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to the west bank of Luxor to see Valley of the Kings, in the Valley of the kings the famous tombs of the Pharaohs are cut into the living rock. to date 63 tombs have been discovered and there may still be more to come, making this the richest archaeological site on earth. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, This is the most intriguing of the temples and tombs on Luxor’s West Bank –You’ll pass by The colossal of Memnon . After lunch, continue to visit the temple of Karnak and Luxor temple. Later, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Luxor
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Luxor- Aswan Early morning-(Optional) Hot air balloon ride over Luxor. Weather permitting, You leave at dawn from sites on the West Bank and ﬂights last about 30–40 minutes. Before we transfer to Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle , From Luxor to Aswan is about 3 hours and half drive. Upon arrival in Aswan City, you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to your hotel for check-in- After Lunch, start your tours to the High Dam of Aswan and Philea Temple, Philae Centre of the cult of Isis, Philae is a comparatively late temple complex, dating from the Graeco-Roman period. It is a favourite with visitors thanks to a beautiful location on its own island in the Nile. Back to your hotel, Overnight in Aswan
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Aswan, Abu Simbel, Cairo– Today, we visit the most magnificent temple in Egypt, The Great Temple of Abu Simbel, Hewn out of a solid cliff in the 13th century BC C, the great Sun Temple and the smaller Temple of Hathor at Abu Simbel are a breathtaking sight. The temple is usually visited as a day trip from Aswan, a convoy of coaches departing early in the morning and returning late in the afternoon. It takes about 3 hours drive from Aswan to Abu Simbel by private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Abu simbel, You’ll enjoy two hours there. Then return to Aswan. After that transfer to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo, Train from Aswan to Cairo is about 14 hours, Overnight on board the train.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Upon our morning arrival in Cairo, transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Today, there is free time to relax and later in the evening, we tour Coptic & Islamic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and the churches of St. Sergius then continue driving to Islamic Cairo, to see Khan El Khalili, Later transfer to your hotel. Overnight Cairo
Tour ends, you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
Summer Rates Per Person ( May- Sep.)
|Per Person in Triple Room||800 U$D|
|Per Person in Double Room||850 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||1020 U$D|
Winter Rates Per Person ( Oct-April)
|Per Person in Triple Room||850 U$D|
|Per Person in Double Room||900 U$D|
|One Person Traveling Alone||1080 U$D|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.