Aswan Nile Felucca Tours, Aswan is the ﬁnest place to go sailing in a felucca and use it as your personal transport to visit Kitchener’s islands.
Kitchener’s Island Behind Elephantine Island is the much smaller Kitchener’s Island, named for the British general Horatio Kitchener, who was presented with the island in the 1890s as a reward for leading the Egyptian army’s successful campaigns in Sudan. Kitchener, a keen botanist, planted the island with exotic plants and ﬂowers from all over the world.
- Duration: About 1 Hours – Type: Private Tour – Run: Every Day
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Boat fees and entrance fees for the Kitchener’s Island
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about an hour, visit Kitchener’s Island and enjoying having tea. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Aswan.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3 persons|
|Prices||20 $||15 $||10 $|
Tour & Prices:
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip. You can pay in Euro or British Pound.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Book Now Pay On Arrival, the easiest and safe way to book any tour & activity in Egypt.