Two Day Tour Luxor Safaga Port
Two Day Tour To Luxor From Safaga Port with Journey to Egypt. Today it is difficult when one arrives at Luxor to imagine how the great city of Thebes was laid out for centuries the capital of the Egyptian Kingdom, it was proverbially famous for its wealth. This Overnight Tour to Luxor will take you to visit the most important archeological sites in Luxor such as Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple.
Two Day Tour Luxor Safaga Port Itinerary
Journey to Egypt representative will pick you from Safaga Port, drive by air-conditioned modern van to Luxor, approximately 3 hours and half far from Safaga. upon arrival to Luxor start your Luxor tours to visit Karnak Temple, the sacred complex, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak, the largest temple complex ever built by man Continue your tour with a drive to Luxor Temple, a beautiful temple located in the heart of ancient Luxor then you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor. The rest of the day is free for you to settle in- If you finsh your Luxor tours early in the day. Our Luxor tour guide can assist you with any travel in Luxor. Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Lunch
Today we visit Luxor Tours Highlights- Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the most famous concentration of Royal tombs in ancient Egypt. You’ll then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most impressive monuments of western Luxor. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon, originally formed a part of the biggest mortuary temple of the New Kingdom. Later you will be transferred to return to your hotel for a quick check-out and lunch before making the return journey to Safaga and the ship. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Tip Kitty ( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen tomb at Valley of the Kings.
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tip Kitty ( Gratuities for your tour guides and Nile Cruise staff)
- Sonesta St. George hotel.
Price per Person per Trip
|2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons|
|Prices||315 U$D||280 U$D||265 U$D||250 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip but, you can pay in Euro or British pound.
- Deposit and Balance of Payment
A down payment (25%) will be required when confirming your booking as requested. The balance of payment (75%) will be required on arrival / pick up, to be paid to your tour director by credit / debit card or in cash.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not