Trip To Nubian Village in Aswan
The best way to combat the afternoon in Aswan city is to sail on the Nile by a motor boat to the Nubian Village to enjoy the scenery on the Nile and get a closer look at Nubian Village life.
This trip allows you to meet and impact with a Nubian family and to learn about their simple life style, cultural and tradation
Nubia is the area between Aswan in Egypt and Khartoum in Sudan.
Book Online Trip To Nubian Village in Aswan with Journey to Egypt.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by motor boat to visit the Nubian Village and enjoying having tea- The Nubin Village is located on the west bank of the Nile, You’ll Pass by the first Cataract of Aswan and the Elephantine Island, the largest of the islands at Aswan, behind is the much smaller Kitchener’s island also you’ll see the Agha Khan Mausoleum ( from outside) . Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Boat fees and tickets
- Camel ride
- Hena Tato
- Extra of personal spending
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3 persons||4-7 Persons|
|Prices||60 U$D||40 U$D||35 U$D||30 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.