Tours From Aswan Kom Ombo& Edfu Temples
During your Aswan Tours you can enjoy a day tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples, Kom Ombo Temple which stands on a high ground overlooking the Nile and Edfu Temple which is dedicated to god Horus and it considered the best preserved cult temple in Egypt.
Tours From Aswan Itinerary
Your Aswan tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ” Sobek ” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons|
|Prices||100 U$D||75 U$D||60 U$D||45 U$D|
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.