Egypt Pyramids Tour
Egypt Pyramids Tour- Day tour in Cairo combine the Egypt Pyramids at Giza and the Great Sphinx with the Egyptian Museum, unique in the world for the treasures it contains. A professional guide will accompany you the whole way.
Egypt Pyramids Tour Itinerary
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to visit Egypt Pyramids, The Great Pyramid built by Khufu who came to the throne of Egypt around 2551BC, was called Akht Khufu, The Horizon of Khufu, Khufu also built three queens’ pyramids, boat pits and a satellite pyramid, only recently found. Then proceed to the Great Sphinx, the Sphinx was the first truly colossal piece of sculpture in ancient Egypt. Then have your lunch at local restaurant, End your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, the museum contains a big library and 100 exhibition rooms occupying two floors. The most important collection of the museum is that of Tutankhamun. There are other master pieces dating from the Ancient Kingdom like the statues of Cheops, Chepren and Mycerinus. There is also the collection of Thutmose lll, Akhnatoun and a number of statues of Ramsesll. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up service from your Hotel and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||110 U$D||75 U$D||65 U$D||60 U$D|
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.