Tour to Museum, Citadel and Old Cairo
Sped the day visiting the Egyptian Museum, and then visit the Islamic monuments of Cairo, Salah El Din Citadel, and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Move on to visit to the Oldest Coptic churches. Copts live throughout Cairo and all over Egypt, especially Upper Egypt But this is an old and holy place, to Jews as well as Copts.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum, the Museum of Egyptian antiquities, there are over 100,000 exhibits which could easily fill half a dozen museums this size, a unique storehouse of one of the oldest and grandest civilization on earth. Then proceed to visit Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the Citadel of Salah El Din, a Turkish delight on the Cairo skyline. When touring this most conservative part of the city you should dress and act with decorum. Women should not wear short dresses or too-revealing blouses. Inside mosques you must remove your shoes, or shoe covering will be provided. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will visit Khan El Khalili then move on to visit the oldest Coptic churches, the Hanging Church, Church of Abu Serga, church of St. Barbara. Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||100 U$D||80 U$D||65 U$D||50 U$D|
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.