Luxor Nile Felucca Tours
Felucca Tours- The Nile Valley today is still a beautiful and magical place, and one should take the time to enjoy its many attributes.
Few things are quite as pleasant as sailing at sunset by Felucca along the River Nile in Luxor. There, especially in the autumn during the annual southward migration, dozens of species of birds can be seen, from herons and pelicans to bee-eaters and sun birds. It is not unusual on a November evening to see flocks of thousand birds or more flying low across the fields, searching for a place to spend the night.
These traditional Nile sail boats know as Felucca for a very relaxing and fun way of travel. A fantastic sailing experience on the Nile and a visit to the Banana Island (Geziret alMoz), entrusting yourself to the power of the current and the winds.
Book Online Luxor Nile Felucca tours with Journey to Egypt.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about an hour, visit the Banana Island and enjoying having tea. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Boat fees and entrance fees for the Banana Island.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3 persons||4 Persons|
|Prices||30 U$D||20 U$D||20 U$D||15 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.