Hot air balloon luxor
Drifting over the hills of the west bank, the Valley of the kings, the Nile and the rooftops of Luxor in a hot air balloon Luxor is wonderful- the experience of a lifetime. hot air balloon luxor, is an incredible way to see the temples of Egypt which without doubt among the most impressive monuments to have survived from the ancient world. Will take you to the balloon that will carry over Luxor’s temples, like the sun in its rising many of these structures still rank among the greatest architecture accomplishments of human history.
Hot air balloon luxor Itinerary
Luxor air balloon representative, early morning will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise and transfer to the west bank of Luxor where you will enjoy air balloon riding. Then you will be transferred to the takeoff area where you are going to start your hot air balloon in the sky of Luxor, the most powerful city in the ancient world, home to the largest religious structures and most spectacular tombs and palaces ever built. The view of the Nile Valley from here is breathtaking. The Tombs of the Nobles, dozens of memorial temples, the green fields, and brown villages of the west bank are all laid out at one’s feet. Beyond them lie the Nile, the city of Luxor, and the Red Sea Hills.
- Hot Air Balloon Luxor, takes 40-50 minutes, before your land again. Unique view into the lives and minds of ancient Egyptians.
- Luxor air balloon, run every day between 05:00 to 05:30 in the morning, departure time depending on sun rise time.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Flight certificate.
- Any extra not mentioned in the program.
Hot Air Balloon Luxor Price- Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||80 U$D||80 U$D||80 U$D||80 U$D|