Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight
Another popular option is combining a day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight to discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on the west bank Then see the Temples at Karnak on the east bank. We will pick you up at the hotel and guide you whole way.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to Cairo international airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and crossing the Nile reaches to the west bank of Luxor, where the richest and most famous necropolis in the world are situated, the Valley of the Kings, inside the valley the famous tombs of the Pharaohs are cut into the living rock, some contain fine paintings with their splendor still preserved, the most famous is that of Tutankhamen, discovered on November 1922. Then proceed to visit Deir El Bahari, one of the most splendid temples in ancient Egypt, was built by Queen Hatshepsut around 1500 BC proceed to the Colossi of Memnon, there is a legend which tells how , cracked by an earthquake, the two statues began to speak. Move onto the east bank of the Nile to see the Temples at Karnak , it was dedicated to the cult of Amun, the temple consist of numerous buildings build and added to from time to time by the various Pharaohs right up to Roman times. Finally you will be transferred to Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo/ Luxor / Cairo.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||400 U$D||290 U$D||250 U$D||230 U$D|
Additional entry tickets
- All our Egypt tours and excursions don’t include entrance fees to special archeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit solar boat museum at the Pyramids area, to visit the mummies room at the Egyptian museum, or to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.