Cairo and Luxor Tours
Cairo and Luxor Tour, You can easily combine Cairo and Luxor in one Tour package, spending two or three days in each place and travelling between them by air. Visit Cairo, the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza, the Great Sphinx with the Egyptian Museum before heading south to Luxor to discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, karnak and Luxor Temples
Cairo and Luxor Tours Itinerary
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your Cairo Luxor Tour, Journey to Egypt tour guide will meet you at Cairo airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. At hotel our guide will review your Cairo Luxor Tour itinerary to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. Overnight Cairo
Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to visit Great Sphinx and the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza. The largest, is the Great Pyramid of Cheops (2551-2528 BC), is built of an estimated 2.5 million blocks, rising to 137m. Then transfer to discover the Egyptian Museum, or the Egyptian antiquities service, founded in 1838, was the first attempt to curb the looting of ancient tombs and temples by treasure-hunters, and to create a national collection of archaeological finds. Back to hotel overnight Cairo.
Cairo to Luxor– Today you’ll be transferd to Cairo airport to continue your Cairo and Luxor Tours and flight to Luxor city where you will be met and assisted by our tour guide in Luxor then transfer to your hotel in Luxor to check in proceed to start your Luxor tours and excursions, you’ll visit the west bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the two Colossi of Memnon. Later you will be driven back to your hotel. Overnight Luxor
After breakfast, our Luxor tour guide will take you to continue your Luxor tours by visiting , the Temples at Karnak and the Temple of Luxor. Karnak Temple is the most thrilling part of any visit to Luxor begin in middle kingdom, It was still being added to during the 25th dynasty, 1300 years later dedicated to Amun, greatest of Egyptian gods, Karnak was the spiritual center of the king. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight back to Cairo where you will be met at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo. Overnight Cairo
After breakfast you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Airport transfers
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo/ Luxor / Cairo.
- Accommodation in Cairo
- Accommodation in Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Gratuities( recommended)
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3-6 Person||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||250 U$D||130 U$D||85 U$D||40 U$|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.