Cairo and Luxor tours
Cairo and Luxor Tours, you can stare in the stupor of Giza Pyramids , walk through the Egyptian Museum and enjoying Luxor Tours and much With Our Cairo and Luxor Tours. Keen to keep your travel cost as lower as possible when you take the chance to scout around the gleaming parts Cheap Holidays to Egypt, With Cheap Cairo and Luxor Tours.
This Cairo to Luxor day tour include incredible Day Tours in Cairo to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, then travel south of Luxor and see the wonders of the Nile Valley with its spectacular tombs and temples in 6 Day Egypt Tour.
Cairo Luxor Holidays Itinerary
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your holiday, Journey to Egypt tour guide will meet you at Cairo international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. At hotel our guide will review your Egypt itinerary to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. Overnight Cairo
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, enjoy your Cairo Day Tour by visiting Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Start your tour by the Great Pyramid of Cheops (2551-2528 BC), is built of an estimated 2.5 million blocks, rising to 137m. Then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your Cairo Day Tour by visiting the Egyptian museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world. Back to hotel, Overnight Cairo
Transfer to Cairo airport for flight to Luxor city where you will be met and assisted by our tour guide in Luxor then transfer to your hotel in Luxor to check in proceed to start your Luxor Tours to the west bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings Tour, Queen Hatshepsut Temple and the two Colossi of Memnon. Later you will be driven back to your hotel, Optional to enjoy Karnak Sound and Light Show available at night, Overnight Luxor
After breakfast, our Luxor tour guide will take you to visit the Temples at Karnak and the Temple of Luxor. Karnak is the most thrilling part of any visit to Luxor begin in middle kingdom, It was still being added to during the 25th dynasty, 1300 years later dedicated to Amun, greatest of Egyptian gods, Karnak was the spiritual center of the king. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight back to Cairo where you will be met at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo. Overnight Cairo
Optional excursion to Alexandria city where you can taste different culture at Cata comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, and Alexandria library, walk through the magnificent Montazah palace, or amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), other different optional at night are available between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Van
- Accommodation for 04 Nights in Cairo at 5 stars Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Luxor at 5 stars Hotel including Breakfast
- One day Tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- One Day and half excursion in Luxor as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide in Cairo & Luxor
- All Transfers in Cairo & Luxor by air – conditioned Vehicle
- Transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3-6 Person||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||750 U$D||510 U$D||470 U$D||450 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of bookings.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.