Cairo, Luxor and Aswan Holiday Package
The monuments of Egypt tell a story. The Pyramids created the Egyptian State; The Coptic Cairo Churches transformed Christianity; The Mosques of Cairo recount the struggles of Islam; The High Dam at Aswan is rolling back the deserts of northern Africa.
Start in Cairo to visit the Pyramids and the Sphinx before traveling to Luxor and Aswan by train to see the marvelous temples in these southern cites. Return to Cairo to visit Cairo’s Christian and Islamic Periods.
Book Online Egypt Holidays with www.journeytoegypt.com
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aswan including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites ( in Cairo,Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel)
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Transfer from Luxor to Aswan by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel and return .
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Train tickets Cairo/ Luxor- Aswan/ Cairo
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tip Kitty ( Gratuities for your tour guides and drivers)
Cairo Luxor Aswan Holiday Package
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your Egypt Holidays, We greet you at Cairo international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. At hotel our guide will review your holiday itinerary to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. The rest of the day is free for you to settle in- If you arrive early in the day. Our tour guide can assist you with any travel in Cairo.Welcome drink– Overnight Cairo
Cairo- Luxor Today we visit Egypt’s Highlights– The Great Pyramids of Giza. When you have reach the foot of the Great Pyramid, you are seized with a vivid and powerful emotion, tempered by a sort of stupefaction, almost overwhelming in its effects. Lunch will be served in a good restaurant Then transfer to see the Egyptian Museum, There are 100,000 exhibits which could easily fill half a dozen museums this size, a unique storehouse of one of the oldest and grandest civilizations on earth. Later, this evening you will be transferred to Giza railway station for your overnight journey to Luxor by train ( Train tickets excluded).| Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Luxor– Upon arrival in Luxor City, you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to the west bank of Luxor to see Valley of the Kings, in the Valley of the kings the famous tombs of the Pharaohs are cut into the living rock. to date 63 tombs have been discovered and there may still be more to come, making this the richest archaeological site on earth. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, This is the most intriguing of the temples and tombs on Luxor’s West Bank –You’ll pass by The colossal of Memnon . After lunch, continue to visit the temple of Karnak and Luxor temple. Later, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Luxor | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Luxor- Aswan Early morning-(Optional) Hot air balloon ride over Luxor. Weather permitting, You leave at dawn from sites on the West Bank and ﬂights last about 30–40 minutes. Before we transfer to Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle , From Luxor to Aswan is about 3 hours and half drive. Upon arrival in Aswan City, you will be met and assisted by our tour guide then transfer to your hotel for check-in- After Lunch, start your tours to the High Dam of Aswan and Philea Temple, Philae Centre of the cult of Isis, Philae is a comparatively late temple complex, dating from the Graeco-Roman period. It is a favourite with visitors thanks to a beautiful location on its own island in the Nile. Back to your hotel- Overnight in Aswan| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Aswan,Abu Simbel,Cairo– Today, we visit the most magnificent temple in Egypt, The Great Temple of Abu Simbel, Hewn out of a solid cliff in the 13th century BC C, the great Sun Temple and the smaller Temple of Hathor at Abu Simbel are a breathtaking sight. The temple is usually visited as a day trip from Aswan, a convoy of coaches departing early in the morning and returning late in the afternoon. It takes about 3 hours drive from Aswan to Abu Simbel by private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Abu simbel, You’ll enjoy two hours there. Then return to Aswan. After that transfer to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo. Train from Aswan to Cairo is about 14 hours.(Train tickets excluded)Overnight on board the train.| Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Upon our morning arrival in Cairo, transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Today, there is free time to relax and later in the evening, we tour Coptic & Islamic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and the churches of St. Sergius then continue driving to Islamic Cairo, to see Khan El Khalili, Later transfer to your hotel.| Meals:Breakfast, Dinner. Overnight Cairo
Tour ends, you will be transferred to Cairo international airport for departure
- Cairo– the Egyptian Pyramids at Giza, the Great Sphinx with the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor– the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Temples at Karnak and the Temple of Luxor.
- Aswan– Visit the High Dam and the island of Philae
- Abu Simbel Temples
- Train tickets (Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo) is excluded
- Egypt Sleeping train cost 80 U$D Per Person Per Way in double cabin
- Single 110 U$D Per Person Per Way in Single Cabin
- 0 – 04.00Free of Charge
- 04 – 09.00 cost 70 U$D Per Way
- 09+ pay full cost as per adult person.
- Movenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids or Le Meridien Hotel & Spa.
- Sonsta st. George hotel Luxor.
- Movenpick Hotel Aswan.
|Double||650 U$D 750 U$D|
|Single||1200 U$D 1300 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- 0 – 04.00Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.