Aswan Nile Felucca Tours
Aswan Nile Felucca Tours, The best way to combat the afternoon in Aswan city is to take to the water in a felucca. You can choose to drift languidly or be dropped off on Kitchener’s Island for further exploring.
Aswan Nile Felucca Tours, Aswan is the ﬁnest place to go sailing in a felucca and use it as your personal transport to visit Kitchener’s islands.
Kitchener’s Island Behind Elephantine Island is the much smaller Kitchener’s Island, named for the British general Horatio Kitchener, who was presented with the island in the 1890s as a reward for leading the Egyptian army’s successful campaigns in Sudan. Kitchener, a keen botanist, planted the island with exotic plants and ﬂowers from all over the world.
Book Online Aswan Nile Felucca tours with Journey to Egypt.
Aswan Felucca tours Itinerary
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan or your Nile Cruise and transfer to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about an hour, visit Kitchener’s Island and enjoying having tea. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Boat fees and entrance fees for the Kitchener’s Island
Price per Person per Trip
|Single||2 Persons||3 persons||4 Persons|
|Prices||30 U$D||15 U$D||10 U$D||10 U$D|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer tipping, this would be great.