Luxor Tours Egypt- 2 Day City Break in Luxor
Luxor Tours Egypt- Two day tour in Luxor, Luxor is little more than a small town on the banks of the Nile. Hundreds of thousands of international visitors flock here to marvel at what the modern town was built upon, which is the spectacular ruins of Thebes, vast capital of the pharaohs during the New Kingdom (1550–1069 BC). Only two temples remain- Luxor Temple in the heart of the town and the Karnak Temple complex just north of the town. Both were renowned throughout the ancient world and have attracted visitors ever since ancient Greek and Roman times. Even more extraordinary are the sites on the West Bank, which is where the pharaohs built their grand funerary temples and tombs.
Welcome to Luxor, and the start of your Luxor Tours, Journey to Egypt tour guide will meet you at Luxor international airport then you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor by private air conditioned vehicle. The rest of the day is free for you to settle in- If you arrive early in the day. Our tour guide can assist you with any Optional Tours Overnight in Luxor. Meals:Dinner
Today we visit Luxor Tours Highlights– Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the most famous concentration of Royal tombs in ancient Egypt, the site was too sacred and too secret to bear a formal name. You’ll then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most impressive monuments of western Luxor. You will pass by the Colossi of Memnon, originally formed a part of the biggest mortuary temple of the New Kingdom. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your Lunch at local restaurant, before moving to visit the Temples at Karnak , the sacred complex, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak, the largest temple complex ever built by man. End your tour by visiting the Temple of Luxor, Was located in the heart of ancient Luxor and like Karnak was dedicated to the god Amun-Re. Later you will be transferred to Luxor airport for final departure. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary ( Private tours )
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All tours include more than a few stops for shopping
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen tomb at Valley of the Kings.
- Any optional tours such as Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor
- Tip Kitty ( Gratuities for your tour guides and Nile Cruise staff)
- Sonesta St. George hotel.
Price per Person
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 5.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.